Start your own Specialist Travel Business offering your clients a variety of travel destinations at some unbelievable prices
Welcome to the first step to running your own specialist travel business
With the exceptional growth of the Specialist Travel market over recent years, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join our team of Franchise Partners, where with our experience and expertise you will be able to start your own Specialist Travel Business offering your clients a variety of travel destinations at some unbelievable prices.
We have an experienced, professional and knowledgeable back-up team committed to helping you and your clients with all aspects from enquiry to booking.
Your main task as a Franchise Partner will be to market and manage your own customer base, and liaise between your client and our reservation staff through the booking process. You can run the business from home, part or full time, the hours you work are totally flexible and determined by yourself.
The only costs we charge to start the business as one of our Brokers is an initial set-up fee and a low monthly management fee.
There are no other hidden costs and we have kept our set-up fee as low as possible as our Franchise Partner business model is to make money on the bookings, not off you. We do not set you sales targets, leaving you free to make as many or few bookings as you wish, ensuring you can build a successful business up at your own pace.
Our main focus is for you to give clients a quality personalised service, as well as quoting competitively and offering some outstanding unique itineraries. All final transactions are made by our reservation office and are fully ABTA / ATOL protected.
Specialist Travel Sectors and Set Up Costs
- Great Cruise Deals (Worldwide Cruises) £1,495 plus £25 per month
- More Than Cruise (Worldwide Travel & Holidays) £1,995 plus £25 per month
- Honeymoon Islands (Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives) £2,995 plus £25 per month
Some of what you will receive
- Your own website
- Induction training
- All bookings fully bonded
- Unlimited ongoing back-up from our experienced team
- Comprehensive procedure manual
- Telephone and online support
- Marketing guide and advice to generate your own leads
- Up to 50% of profit from each booking
- Artwork and design for start-up stationery
- Marketing material artwork and design
- Discount on personal travel
- Flexibility to work your own hours from home or an office base
- Can be run as a standalone business or alongside another job or business
- 5 night familiarisation trip to either Seychelles, Mauritius or The Maldives (Honeymoon Islands only)
- Low start-up costs
- An enjoyable business in a growing and lucrative market
- Home-based business
- Low start up costs and overheads
- Niche expanding market
- Great earning potential
- Comprehensive training programme
- Ongoing support
- Set your own targets
- Part-time or full-time
- Familiarisation trips
- Travel industry benefits